The Propel Hybrid by Brooklyn Bedding uses Upcycle™, a revolutionary textile technology that accelerates the natural recovery benefits of sleep.
Upcycle™ utilizes a proprietary surface treatment of encapsulated minerals to absorb body heat, transforming it into Far Infrared Rays (FIR) of energy that can be emitted back into the human body—helping to promote a more restorative night’s sleep. An elite, European performance fabric utilizes Upcycle™ technology with encapsulated minerals to transform your body’s heat into restorative energy.
- An advanced phase change molecule (PCM) surface infusion, called TitanCool™, optimizes temperature for a more comfortable night’s sleep.
- A 1.5” top layer of patented CopperFlex™ foam provides responsive contouring with targeted pressure point relief and the antimicrobial properties of copper.
- A second 2” layer of hyper-elastic Energex™ foam offers cloud-like comfort with immediate response technology that adjusts to your body each time you move.
- A third 1” layer of swirl gel memory foam delivers plush contouring with added cooling.
- A 6” base of up to 961 individually encased Ascension™ coils delivers deep compression support while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners.
- A 1" high-density foam base adds durability while reinforcing individual coils as they compress.
- Offered in a universal, medium firmness that balances just the right amount of pressure point relief with optimal support.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Comes with a 120-night risk free trial.
- Available Exclusively Online