Getting the best sleep ever
At Brooklyn Bedding, we strive to give you the best sleep ever:
- We offer a generous 120-night comfort trial on all mattresses—a zero risk option with free shipping on delivery, exchanges and returns.
- Your mattress comes with a 10-year warranty, longer than most online mattress retailers have even been in business.
- We have sleep experts available to help meet your specific sleep needs.
- All of our mattresses are made in America by master craftsmen.
120-NIGHT COMFORT TRIAL
We’re so confident you’ll love your mattress, we'll exchange your mattress or refund your money in full if you are not completely satisfied. Our promise extends to all online beds, including the Brooklyn Aurora, Brooklyn Signature and Brooklyn Bowery.
Exchanges or refunds are available after you’ve tried the mattress for at least 30 days from the date of delivery. This gives you ample time to properly adjust to the new materials.
The 120-night comfort trial can only be used once per customer per calendar year.
MATTRESS EXCHANGES & RETURNS
There are three ways we can work with you to help you find the best sleep system:
- We can modify your existing mattress. For instance, if your mattress is too firm but otherwise comfortable, we can provide a topper to create more cushion while maintaining the current level of support.
- We can help ensure you have the proper frame and center support for your mattress. (See additional information below, under Proper Frame & Center Support).
- We can identify another Brooklyn Bedding mattress that may work better for you and simply exchange your sleep system. Standard shipping on all exchanges is free. Prices between mattress models may vary.
- If we’re unable to find the optimal sleep solution, we can refund your money in full. Please note that shipping charges to Hawaii, Alaska and Canada are non-refundable.
If you purchased your mattress from one of our stores, please contact the store manager at that retail location. A list of addresses and phone numbers can be found here. To get started with an online order, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888.210.8751—or you can begin the documentation process for an exchange or return by clicking here.
PROPER FRAME & CENTER SUPPORT
In order to get the best performance from your quality crafted mattress, you need to ensure proper use. To begin, please make sure you have the proper frame and center support—this will not only ensure a better night’s sleep but allow us to honor your warranty.
Listed below is important information on the proper foundations to use with your mattress. Please note, in the event of a return request, photos of the foundation may be requested. A return may be refused if you have used your mattress with an improper foundation. Eligibility for a mattress will be determined by our Customer Service and Sales staff based on the supplied photos. As sleep experts, our staff can also provide valuable guidance now to ensure you get the best performance over the life of your mattress.
You can ensure your mattress is adequately supported by following these guidelines:
- Make sure your mattress is not restricted—basically, there should be sufficient airflow to the mattress.
- If you are using a slatted foundation, make sure the slats are fully supported in the middle and are spaced no more than 3 inches apart.
- If you purchased semi-flexible slats they will have to be supported with an added non-flexible foundation, or what is called a bunkie board. You can tell if you have adequate support by looking at the slats—if they are bowed in any way they may have too much flex to provide the necessary support.
- If you are using a previous box spring from your old mattress, make sure it is not a wire semi-flexible foundation. Stand on the old box spring and observe if it bends. If you see any flex at all we highly recommend you replace your old box spring with a more solid foundation.
SLEEP ACCESSORIES EXCHANGES & RETURNS
You can return your sleep accessories for an exchange or full refund within 30 days from the date of delivery. Accessories include but are not limited to: mattress toppers, pillows, sheet sets, mattress protectors. If you need to return sleep accessories, simply package the merchandise and contact us at email@example.com with the package dimensions. (Brooklyn Bedding does not provide packaging for sleep accessories returns.) We will email a prepaid shipping label for a merchandise return at no charge to you. Please note that shipping charges to Hawaii, Alaska and Canada are non-refundable.
FOUNDATIONS & ADJUSTABLE BASES EXCHANGES & RETURNS
Foundations and adjustable bases are subject to a 3-year and 2-year parts replacement warranty, respectively. All sales on foundations and adjustable bases are final and non-refundable. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.