Ergonomically designed from head to toe, the Ascension™ Adjustable Base by Brooklyn Bedding offers customized comfort whether sleeping or lounging.
- Sold exclusively by Brooklyn Bedding.
- Wired remote control makes personalized comfort as convenient as the touch of a button.
- Dual motors allow you to adjust both the head and foot simultaneously.
- Deck to deck design ensures proper spinal alignment for every part of your body.
- Whisper quiet motors create minimal disturbance for your sleep partner.
- Slender profile attractively fits into most slatless bed frames.
- Center fold engineering allows for compact shipping and storage.
- Ability to hold up to 650 lbs.
- 3-year warranty full replacement or repairs.
- Ships free within the 48 contiguous states.
"Owning their own factory gives Brooklyn Bedding extraordinary control over their materials, cost, and assembly specifications."
"[Brooklyn Bedding offers] high-quality product sold at extremely competitive prices. Their direct-to-consumer business is reflected in the brand's ability to pass savings along to their customers."
"There’s no doubt with Brooklyn Bedding that the designers and manufacturers are mattress experts and knew very well how to make a quality product."
|Foundation||(storage space beneath foundation)
|Adjustable Bases||approx. 10”||12”|
|Bi-Fold Foundations||approx. 8”||6.5”|
Our 120-night trial applies to mattresses only. Sheets, mattress protectors and pillows can be returned 30 days after the date of purchase for a full refund. Should you need to return a product, we ask that you package the merchandise and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with package dimensions so that we can email you a prepaid shipping label. We then ask that the merchandise be shipped back to our facility at no charge to you. Adjustable power bases are subject to a 3-year warranty. You can contact our customer service team for more details.